How To Be Unremarkably Average In 11 Easy Steps
It’s easy to be average, but being unremarkably average takes dedication! Follow these 11 easy steps & you’ll be well on your way to averageness. You may be surprised by how many of the steps you’ve already taken!
11 Ways To Be Unremarkably Average
- 1. Accept what people tell you at face value.
- 2. Don’t question authority.
- 3. Go to college because you’re supposed to, not because you want to learn something.
- 4. Sit at a desk for 40 hours a week for an average of 10 hours of productive work.
- 5. Go overseas once or twice in your life, always to somewhere safe and easy.
- 6. Get the largest mortgage you qualify for and spend 30 years paying for it.
- 7. Don’t try to learn another language, everyone else will eventually learn English.
- 8. Think about writing a book, but never do it.
- 9. Think about starting your own business, but never do it.
- 10. Don’t stand out or draw attention to yourself.
- 11. Jump through hoops. Check off boxes.