SPAM – A Gallery of Rejected Comments
Some people are morons. I’m convinced that’s what SPAM stands for. Nevertheless, everyone should have their opportunity to shine. Below I’ve reproduced blocked comments (word for word) from a few of their favorite posts. Enjoy.
TED-Ed – “Just How Small is an Atom?”
- longchamp london – “You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.”
- ray ban australia – “I appeared to be very pleased to search out this web-site.I wanted to appreciate it for your time with this wonderful read!! I ACTUALLY certainly enjoying any little bit of this and I’ve got you book-marked to look at fresh things you writing.”
- http://www.casquesansfil.org – “I think this internet site holds very wonderful pent subject material content.”
- my latest blog post – “Hi there! This article could not be written any better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I am going to forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Thanks for sharing!”
‘Where the Wild Things Are’ Author, Maurice Sendak Dies at 83
- how to generate income – “We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve performed a formidable task and our whole community will be grateful to you.”
- possum removal -“possum removal are you sick of possums?”
- bridesmaid rom dresses – “short homecoming dresses 2012”
That was just a small sample of the SPAM WCD receives. Now, for some Monty Python!
Update! I’m closing the comments now that some examples have been collected. Hope you had fun, spammers.
Here’s your chance spammers! For this post, and this post only, I will approve every comment that comes in. Have at it.